Alexandra Alvarado
RIP SEMESTER I'm Violet :) I'm here at my school, right now is 9:30 pm I try to "safe" my class: Control 2, we need do a controller Proportional to Proportional Integrated with a FPGA and use Matlab, I hate Matlab! It's awful and I can't understand the communication between my program and it's connections. I need to pass this class, because is important for my career know how you can put a control on robotics things. The project is for tomorrow and I have a lot of projects of others class too. ='(
3

RIP SEMESTER

I'm Violet :) I'm here at my school.  Right now it is 9:30 pm and I am trying to "safe" (no estoy seguro de lo que quisiste decir aquí, ¿supongo pass?) my class, Control 2.  We need to make a controller Proportional to Proportional Integrated (Creo que quisiste decir proportional-integral-derivative controller o PID controller porque es uno de los controladores más utilizados en la robótica) with an FPGA using MATLAB.   I hate MATLAB!  It's awful and I can't understand the communication between my program and its (recuerda que «it's» es la contracción de «it is» y no el adjetivo posesivo «its») connections.  I need to pass this class, because is important for my career to know how you can attach a control to robotics things.
The project is due tomorrow and I have a lot of projects for others classes too. ='(

____________

I've also used MATLAB and agree that it's a terrible piece of software.  The only thing really good about it is its math engine which really isn't even unique to MATLAB since it came from the open source Linear Algebra Package (LAPACK).

Engineering is an exciting profession and I'm glad to see you working towards a degree in it.  Have fun!

2

R.I.P. Semester

I'm Violet :) I'm here at my school, right now is 9:30 pm. I'm trying to (("safe")?) for my class: Control 2. We need to do a controller proportional to proportional integrated with a FPGA and use Matlab, I hate Matlab! It's awful and I can't understand the communication between my program and it's connections. I need to pass this class, because is important for my career to know how you can put a control on robotics things.
The project is for tomorrow and I have a lot of projects for other classes too. ='(

<em>The phrase "I'm trying to safe for my class" is incoherent. </em>