João Vinícius
English learning process Nowadays english has been used almost like an official world language. To expand the possibilities about job, studies, and even talk to people, it has become very necessary. Since I started to work harder in my personal goal of improve english skills, I could notice how very important is keeping practice as much as I can. More than spend lots of hours one day, whereas in the next day don't do anything in this aspect, we learners have to try to keep in contact with the language everyday, at least fifteen or thirty minutes per day. Every person has its own rythm of learning, but using this famous tip I think we can accelerate this process.

English Learning Process

Nowadays, English has been used almost like an official world language. To expand the possibilities about for jobs, studies, and even talking to people, it has become very necessary to speak English. Since I started to work harder in my personal goal of improving my English skills, I could have noticed how very important it is keeping to practice as much as I can.

More than spending a lots of hours studying one day, whereas in and the next day don't doing nothing in this aspect, we learners have to try to keep in contact with the language everyday, at least fifteen or thirty minutes per day. Every person has its their own rythm of learning, but using this famous tip I think we can accelerate this process.

English Learning Process

Nowadays, English has been used almost like an official world language. To expand the possibilities of career jobs, studies, and conversing with people around the world, it has become very necessary. Since I started to work harder to acheive my personal goal of improving my English skills, I've notice how very important it is to keep practicing as much as I can: more than just spending lots of hours one day, whereas doing nothing to improve my English the next day. We English learners have to try to keep in contact with the language everyday, at least fifteen or thirty minutes per day. Every person has his/her own rythm of learning, but I think we can accelerate this process by using this famous tip.