美语鹭宝宝
THE LOST HORSE Chapter 5 THE LOST HORSE When Lulu the knight went back to the castle, she found that a newspaper was on the ground, she picked it up and read, “A horse in the village is lost, so if anyone could find it, it would be great, but only ordered knights to look for the horse.” Then Lulu the knight went to the village to look for the lost, horse, there was also a bad guy inside the village, who said to everyone that he was the king in the whole world, but Lulu didn’t believe this, but when she found the bad guy holding a horse, she immediately rode on her dragon Libby, and went towards the bad guy, when the bad guy saw this, he immediately took out his arrow and shot it into the air, then Libby immediately flew down, but the arrow went wherever they went so they had no choice but to fly back to the castle and locked all the doors and windows so the arrow didn’t go inside, but the arrow was very clever, it went into Lulu’s brother Robby’s tree house, Robby was a wizard, when he saw the arrow fly inside, he hexed the arrow so it would stop flying, he went into Lulu’s room, and said, “Lulu, what is going on here, l just saw an arrow flew into my tree house?” so Lulu immediately replied, “because a horse is missing so they said l should go and find the lost horse, so l need to go and find it, so Robby immediately lifted Lulu up, and said, “You need my help.” When they all went to the village, they all saw the bad guy with lots and lots of horses in his hands, so Lulu and Robby worked as a team, and beat the bad guy, when they all finished they found out the horse belonged to Pirisilla, so they returned the horse to Pirisilla and merrily went back to the castle.