Karen
The Invisible Man I have been reading a novel called “The Invisible Man” recently. It was written by H.G. wells. He was a famous writer in science fiction in England in the early 20th Century. “The Invisible Man” is a classical works, it tells a fantastic story. The young poor scientist, Griffin, invented a medicine which can make materials invisible. Griffin became the invisible man by using this medicine. Then he moved to a secluded town to continue his experiment, and hope to find visible methods, as he had no way to continue to live in Landon. After the failure of many times experiment, his soul became evil. He attempted to govern the world with his invisible speciality. In the end his conspiracy was brought to light. He died in people’s hunting down. His invisible body appeared again.

The Invisible Man

I have been reading a novel called “The Invisible Man” recently. It was written by H.G. Wells, He was a famous science fiction writer in England in  during the early 20th Century.
“The Invisible Man” is one of his classical works, and it tells a fantastic story. (When writing about literature, you should use the present tense) The poor young (always "poor young," never "young poor," but I am not certain why--other examples "tired old" not "old tired," "loveable young" not "young loveable") scientist, Griffin, invented a medicine (consider using the word "potion" or "serum," these words both communicate a more mysterious and negative meaning--that Griffin's experiment is unnatural, while "medicine" is usually positive)which can make materials invisible. Griffin became(use present tense) the invisible man by using this medicine on himself. Then he moved to a secluded town to continue his experiments, and hope in hope of to finding methods to appear visible  visible methods, as he had no way to continue to live in London.
After many failed experiments the failure of many times experiment, his soul became evil. He attempted to govern (I think "control" or "take over" would be a better choice here, "govern" sounds too orderly and civil) the world with his invisible speciality (do you mean 专长?In English, "specialty" has a positive connotation, so it's not the best choice here. Better to use "his superhuman ability," "his special power," or just "his invisibility" or "his power of invisibility") . In the end his conspiracy was brought to light. He died in the people’s hunting him down (I would suggest "He dies after the people of the village hunt him down"). After his death, his invisible body appeared again.

Great summary! I am interested, what would you say is the moral H.G. Wells' story? Or if there is no moral, what can readers of the story learn from Griffin's mistakes?