Javener
I long for the magnificent improvements in my English I feel that my English is not good enough.Maybe it is a result of lacking time in learning English or poor self-discipline. However,as a saying goes"no sweet without sweat", I can only make it on the ground that I spend more time on English learning and have strong willpower,besides,a sound time schedule is needed,which can help me make full use of my leisure time.In addition,I've made a decision that I will try hard to write an essay every day online if time permits and all my work done. Keep fighting!

I long for the magnificent improvements in my English

I want to make great strides improving my English.<<I think this more natural.  The way you wrote it is fine, but it sounds like it is from a poem! :) 

I feel that my English is not good enough.

I don't think my English is good enough.<<again, this is just more natural sounding.  But what you wrote is OK too.

Maybe it is a the result of a lacking of time in spent learning English or poor self-discipline. However,as a the saying goes "no sweet without sweat".

I can only make it on the ground that improve a lot if I spend more time on learning English learning and if I have a strong will power. Besides, I need a sound time good schedule is needed,which that can help me make full use of my leisure time.

In addition, I've made a the decision that I will to try hard to write an essay every day online if time permits and if all my work is done. Keep fighting!

---

Try your best!  Keep writing! :D