Fernanda Machado
Unit 16 Exercise 1 There are ten boys in the classroom. How many boys are there in the classroom? There are two record players in the library. How many record players are there in the library? There's a lot of milk in the glass. How much milk is there in the glass? There are sixteen men and four women in the cafeteria. How many men and women are there in the cafeteria? There are a lot of pictures on the wall. How many pictures are there on the wall? There's a lot of money in this envelope. How much money is there in this envelope? There are a lot of lockers in the corridor. How many lockers are there in the corridor? There are a lot of teachers in the office. How many teacher are there in the office? Exercise 2 There are some stamps in the top drawer. How much money is there in your handbag? We read a lof of English books. She's using a peace of chock. How many letters did you write? Mary's carring two umbrellas. There is some water in the bottle. She answered eight questions. There are a lot of men in the office. Exercise 3 There are a lot of students in the library. One student is looking up some new words in a dictionary. Three of the students are speaking to the librarian. There asking some questions and the librarian is answering those question. The other students are listening to recordings. There are three record players and a lot of records in the library. How many books are there in that bookcase? There are nine geography books and eight history books. There are also some english magazines; Ms Morry's, the Science Teacher is standing in on corner of the library and he is talking to Miss Wilson.

Unit 16

Exercise 1

There are ten boys in the classroom. How many boys are there in the classroom?

There are two record players in the library. How many record players are there in the library?

There's a lot of milk in the glass. How much milk is there in the glass?

There are sixteen men and four women in the cafeteria. How many men and women are there in the cafeteria?

There are a lot of pictures on the wall. How many pictures are there on the wall?

There's a lot of money in this envelope. How much money is there in this envelope?

There are a lot of lockers in the corridor. How many lockers are there in the corridor?

There are a lot of teachers in the office. How many teacher are there in the office?

Exercise 2

There are some stamps in the top drawer.

How much money is there in your handbag?

We read a lof of English books.

She's using a piece of chalk.

How many letters did you write?

Mary's carrying two umbrellas.

There is some water in the bottle.

She answered eight questions.

There are a lot of men in the office.

Exercise 3

There are a lot of students in the library.

One student is looking up some new words in a dictionary.

Three of the students are speaking to the librarian.

They're asking some questions and the librarian is answering those questions.

The other students are listening to recordings.

There are three record players and a lot of records in the library.

How many books are there in that bookcase?

There are nine geography books and eight history books.

There are also some English magazines. 

Mr. Morris, the science teacher, is standing in one corner of the library and he is talking to Mrs. Wilson.