Sue
Lost stars 'Lost stars" is a beautiful song by Adam Levine.What makes the song so extraodinary is not only the nice melody,but also for the deep and profound lyric that inspire me a lot.Yes,we are just a spec of dust within the galaxy,we are all lost stars,but trying to light up the dark.Compared to those who make a great contribution to the world,we are small,insignificant ,like many normal people.However,everyone has his own value.Our dreams are not just fantasies .Although we may be confused about our future and got lost on the way to the destination ,even sank into desperate ,we are still searching for meaning.Everything we have experienced before and now are the God's tests to help us to find the truth ,to know who we are .What we should do first is to live postively and hopefully.Don't get drunk on our tears .Don't let the youth be wasted on the young. "Do not go gentle into that good night".

Lost stars

'Lost stars" is a beautiful song by Adam Levine.What makes the song so extraodinary is not only the nice melody,but also the deep and profound lyrics that inspire me a lot. Yes, we are just a spec of dust within the galaxy, we are all lost stars, but trying to light up the dark. Compared to those who make a great contribution to the world,we are small,insignificant ,like many normal people.However,everyone has their own value.Our dreams are not just fantasies .Although we may be confused about our future and get lost on the way to the destination, even sink into desperation ,we are still searching for meaning.Everything we have experienced before and now are God's tests to help us to find the truth ,to know who we are .What we should do first is to live postively and hopefully.Don't get drunk on our tears .Don't let the youth be wasted on the young.
"Do not go gentle into that good night".