Igor
A government’s main priority is to provide education for its people. There are more than two hundred countries in the word. Each country has got its own educational system that differ from others. Is it really important to rank education as the main government’s responsibility? First of all, many consider that government is established mainly to protect citizens, their lands and political interests. Secondly, it’s often said that one of the most important governments priority is to develop economy due to make quality of people’s life higher. However, it could be argued that education is the key to power and success, and I cannot disagree with this. In my opinion educated citizens mean health nation and foundation of successful social, historical evolution of the country. Furthermore, people without knowledge about their history cannot be called the nation of the country. On the one hand, I think, that government must be responsible about quality and accessibility of education for everyone. On the other hand, every citizen should think about his historical and professional education himself, moreover, everyone should work make evert effort to improve his knowledge and experience. The conclusion is that education should be one of the fundamental priority of government, and also education is important personal issue for every citizen.

A government’s main priority is to provide education for its people.

There are more than two hundred countries in the word. Each country has its own educational system that differ from others. Is it really important to rank education as the main government’s responsibility?
First of all, many consider that government is established mainly to protect citizens, their lands and political interests. Secondly, it’s often said that one of the government's most important priorities is to develop the economy in order to make the quality of people’s lives higher.
However, it could be argued that education is the key to power and success, and I cannot disagree with this. In my opinion educated citizens mean a healthy nation and a foundation of successful social and historical evolution of the country. Furthermore, people without knowledge about their history cannot be called the nation of the country.
On the one hand, I think that the government must be responsible for the quality and accessibility of education for everyone. On the other hand, every citizen should think about their historical and professional education themselves, moreover, everyone should work to make an effort to improve their knowledge and experience.
The conclusion is that education should be one of the fundamental priorities of the government, and also education is an important personal issue for every citizen.