Veronika
Do you love Turkish TV serials? Do you love Turkish TV serials like I do? Honestly, I like only two Turkish TV serials. One of them is based on a real story. It is about the Great Turkish Sultan who married a Russian concubine Roxolana. We can argue about what the truth is and what a lie is in that story, but the movie was very beautiful and exciting. They even built the authentic buildings and palaces of 15 century specially for this movie. The second TV serial is about love and life of a young Turkish woman in 19 century. As a woman I like the type of movies that we call “pink snot”. And although this movie had too much “pink snot”, in my opinion, I was so exciting about it that I watched this serial several nights in a row. I am aware of why I was so fascinated with this serial. The fact is that the main actor and my father in his youth are as like as two peas in a pod. That's why he seems to me the most handsome man in the world, although I realize he is not. And the main actress is so beautiful that I want to cry when I look at myself in a mirror. These actors are in the picture.)
1

Do you love Turkish TV serials?

Do you love Turkish TV serials like I do? Honestly, I like only two Turkish TV serials. One of them is based on a real story. It is about the Great Turkish Sultan who married a Russian concubine Roxolana. We can argue about what the truth is and what lies are in that story, but the movie was very beautiful and exciting. They even built the authentic buildings and palaces of the 15 century specially for this movie. The second TV serial is about love and life of a young Turkish woman in the 19 century. As a woman I like the type of movies that we call “pink snot”. And although this movie had too much “pink snot”, in my opinion, I was so excited about it that I watched this serial several nights in a row. I am aware of why I was so fascinated with this serial. The fact is that the main actor and my father in his youth are as like as two peas in a pod. That's why he seems to me the most handsome man in the world, although I realize he is not. And the main actress is so beautiful that I want to cry when I look at myself in a mirror. These actors are in the picture.)

Good writing, nerdy life!!!

I watched a great movie with these actors - Aşk Sana Benzer at the Turkish language with my friend. she translated all remarks on Russian for me. name of the actress is Fahriye Evcen, she's really beautiful. don't cry, you look good
I never watched these serials! but they look very interesting:-) U are very pretty woman Veronika, do you know how many times they put make up to the actresses & fix their hair? many times & they don't look natural any more especially with the light & camera shooting. The man reminds me of my Dad too:)