Jason
Reduce Weight by Badminton I keen on playing badminton, playing for fun and health. Sometimes I can play it for hours, you know, there are a lot of good player in badminton. The result is when I play badminton one hour everyday for three months, I loss my weight 10 kilograms, and I make a lot of new friends. It was slowly but surely. At first, when my friend surprise at that I have reduced my weight successfully and ask me how, I even didn't realize the fact, I always answer them, It is because my clothes was less in hot weather. After a while, for reduce more weight, I can move more faster and more durable in playing, and my mind become more faster, I realized that my weight is less and it is better for me. So, why more? I keep on playing in the whole summer.
1

Reduce Weight by Badminton

I play badminton for fun and health. 
Sometimes I can play badminton for hours because there are many good players.
The result of playing badminton one hour everyday for three months is a weight loss of 10 kilograms and new friends.  At first, my friends were surprised that I lost weight even though I didn't realize it myself.  It is because my clothes was less in hot weather. Because of my weight loss, I can now move faster and am more durable while playing.  In addition, my mind is sharper.  In the end, I realized that weighing less is better for me so now I want to keep on playing this whole summer.