cathyzhang
Good news I got the news that we could cheak the results of teachers' certificates online. i was so nervous when i was trying to enter my name and my password because i didn't put much effort on preparing for this exam. i was so lucky to find that i have passed the two subjects and even got a quite high socre for one of them. But it doesn't mean i can get the certificate already cos i have to attend an interview in which i have to interpret a class in an very professional way and maybe aslo have to answer questions raised by the judges. i hope i could also pass it! Anyway, it's a great day ending up with a good news. Good night~~ guys !

Good news

I got the news that we could check the results of teachers' certificates online. i was so nervous when i was trying to enter my name and my password because i didn't put much effort into preparing for this exam. i was so lucky to find that i have passed the two subjects and even got quite a high score for one of them. But it doesn't mean i can get the certificate yet because i have to attend an interview in which i have to interpret a class in a very professional way and maybe also have to answer questions raised by the judges. i hope i can also pass it! Anyway, it was a great day ending up with good news. Good night~~ guys !