Public lives Isn't it funny to see how public our lives are?Our thoughts,personality and actions,all written and watched by hundreds and hundreds of people around the world.Maybe the world got smaller.Maybe human being got bigger. Some people must say this is not true.Some people must say that others only know what we are willing to tell them,maybe is true,but is it really our choise? Can we live with all these technologies through a hidden identity?or worse,can we live without it?
It is very difficult to answer.Technolgies are very necessary,I am sure in a world like this,at these times,we are not able to live without it,and unfortunately this is not a choise anymore,but it is absolutely our choise,being conscious and wises.
I like this question,Marcelo.Some people feel the need to share everything in their lives on Facebook,where they went ,who they met and even what they ate.Others are afraid that they have no privacy,that someone will steal their identity or that the government will watch them and know all about them.What do you think? Do you think we should live without technology or do you enjoy it?