Zoe
how time flies Recently, when I am lying in my bed, i cant help think how time flies that i am going to graduate from university. Recall on the passed 4 years, one question come up in my mind, what have I done? No boyfriend, no creazy things, but i got some certificates,that's how i comfort myself. I dont want to leave school, because i dont know if i am ready for the society, but at the same time, the outside new world is really attractive. And now, i have to prepare for my graduation essay, my final exam, my second foreign language, my driving license, my teacher certification, making myself bussy is what i an do now. Do some meaningful things in my last school time.

how time flies

Recently, when I am was lying in my bed, i cant couldn't help but think how time flies and that i am going to be graduate graduating from university. Recall on the passed 4 years, As I recall on the past 4 years, one question that comes up in my mind is what have I done?  No boyfriend, no creazy things, but i got some certificates,that's how i comfort myself.I have no boyfriend, no crazy things, but I did get a certificate which is comforting. I dont want to leave school because i dont know if i am ready for the society. However, at the same time, the new outside world is really attractive at the same time. And Now i have to prepare for my graduation essay, my final exam, my second foreign language, my driving license, and my teacher certification. I want to do some meaningful things in my school one last time.

How time flies

Recently, when I am was lying in my bed, i couldn't cant help think how time flies that i am going to graduate from university. Recall on the passed (memories about the last 4 years ) 4 years, one question come up (appears) in my mind, what have I done? No boyfriend, no creazy things, but i got some certificates,that's how i comfort (satisfy) myself. I don't want to leave school, because i don't know if i am ready for the society or not, but at the same time, the outside new world is really attractive. And now, i have to prepare for my graduation essay, my final exam, my second foreign language, my driving license, my teaching certificate, making myself bussy (working hardly) is all what i an do now. i do some meaningful things in my last year in school.