Ali
My English learning progress. It's been almost 3 years I'm learning English by myself. I've never applied for any course or class. When I started I was knowing almost nothing about the language. I started with reading some short stories and learning vocabulary using some dictionaries on my PC. Then I applied for some online language learning programs, and made friendship with many foreign people online and started chatting. I still remember how poor my conversation was at first. I was looking in to the dictionary almost for all words. But now after 3 years I can chat with my friends for a long time without looking in to my dictionary. All my friend say I have had a good progress. But actually I myself don't think so. And the main reason is I'm too busy with my job and I don't have enough time for learning. I have learned too many words but now I think I can't collect and use them very well. I have the material of the language and now it's time to build the language with these materials.
1

My English learning progress.

It has been almost 3 years since I began I'm learning English by myself. I've never applied for any course or class. When I started I knew was knowing almost nothing about the language. I started with by reading some short stories and learning vocabulary using some dictionaries on my PC. Then I applied for some online language learning programs, and made friendship with many foreign people online and started chatting. I still remember how poor my conversation was at first. I was looking in to the dictionary almost for almost all words. But now after 3 years I can chat with my friends for a long time without looking in to my dictionary. All my friends say that I have made had a good progress. But actually I don't agree myself don't think so and the main reason is because I'm too busy with my job and I don't have enough time for learning. I have learned too many words but I think that I I can't collect and struggle to use them very well. I have know the material basics/foundations of the language and now it's time to build upon these the language with these materials.

Wow great story I precious your hard work Now I'm just like you when you was chatting not so good I'm interesting to know more details about you