Arni
nightmare :( I was with my little cute brother, told him about environment. when other people came around us, I stopped speaking then move to another place. and then my brother disappear. I didn't know where does he go. I can't remember, but it feels like I left him somewhere. ... I was sitting in a room with a big Python, that I put salt on its body until its body covered with salt and it couldn't move because of the salt. Then the salt disappear, *I don't know how. Weird things always happen in my dream* then the Python started to move. I was trying not to care about it, and ignore it when it suddenly became human and talked to me. .... Then I was with my cousin. We were standing on street. Then, someone came with a car, it was my aunt, my cousin's mom. *she passed away about 5 years ago* it was their car. my aunt looked really beautiful. Then my cousins came in to the car, followed by me. I was managed to go to a place that my brother maybe there. When we arrived, I felt de javu. It felt like I've visited that place before. I asked about my brother, but no one knew. :( it was weird dream. I'm afraid something bad will happen. I'm afraid it was an alarm to me that something bad will happen.

Nightmare :(

I was with my little cute brother, I warned him about the adverse environment.
When other people came around us, I stopped speaking and then moved to another place.
And then my brother disappeared. I didn't know where he went.
I can't remember, but it feels like I left him somewhere.
...
I was sitting in a room with a big python. I had put salt on its body until its body was covered with salt and it couldn't move because of the salt. Then the salt disappear, I don't know how. Weird things always happen in my dreams.
Then the python started to move.
I was trying not to care about it, I was trying to ignore it, when suddenly it became human and talked to me.
....
Then I was with my cousin.
We were standing on the street. Then someone came with a car, it was my aunt, my cousin's mom. She had passed away about 5 years ago.
It was her car.
My aunt looked really beautiful. Then my cousins came into the car, followed by me. I had managed to go to the place where maybe my brother was.
When we arrived, I felt de javu. It felt like I've visited that place before.
I asked about my brother, but no one knew.
:( 

It was a weird dream.
I'm afraid something bad will happen.
I'm afraid it was an alarm to me that something bad will happen.