Haya
Recycling. We produce amount of trash in a day. We don't try to reduce, so it increases day by day. We might don't see the affection right now, but it will be clearer in the future. Some of the waste non-biodegradable and the others take a very long time to break down such as the plastic. We have a chance to stop that. We are able to keep our environment clean in many ways such as recycling and reusing. We should start reusing and recycling our stuff instead of just throw them out. That could make a clear affection, so we should start from now.
1

Recycling.

We produce a huge amount of trash in a day. We don't try to reduce, so it increases day by day. We might don't not see the affection effect right now, but it will be clearer in the future. Some of the waste is non-biodegradable and the others, such as plastic, take a very long time to break down such as the plastic. We have a chance to stop that. We are able to keep our environment clean in many ways such as recycling and reusing. We should start reusing and recycling our stuff instead of just throwing them it out. That could make a clear affection difference, so we should start from (right) now.

Notes:

Affect(verb)= to influence the change. It was not affected.

Effect(noun)=the change that has happened. There was no effect.

1

Recycling.

We produce a large amount of trash in a every day. We don't try to reduce it, so it increases day by day. We might don't not see the affection effect right now, but it will be clearer in the future. Some of the waste is non-biodegradable and the others take a very long time to break down, such as the plastic. We have a chance to stop that. We are able to keep our environment clean in many ways such as recycling and reusing. We should start reusing and recycling our stuff instead of just throwing them out. That could make a clear affection big effect/difference, so we should start from now.