Andrea
Today is a sad day in Mexico, a comedy legend pass away Roberto Gómez Bolaños alias "Chespirito" had pass away moments ago. We was mostly known for be the creator and principal actor on his television program "El Chavo del Ocho" in the seventies. The serie was a sweet and funny mound of stories of a kid who lives in a barrel in a poor neighborhod. All the serie had grown-up actors who represent kids and adult, chapters are still being broadcast on some "retro" channels here in Mexico and in other countries.

Today is a sad day in Mexico. A comedy legend passed away

Roberto Gómez Bolaños also known as "Chespirito" had passed away moments ago (I would say just passed away)He was mostly known for being the creator and principal actor on his television program "El Chavo del Ocho" in the seventies.
The series was a sweet and funny collection of stories about a kid who lives in a barrel in a poor neighborhood. All the episodes had grown-up actors who represent kids and adults.  Episodes are still being broadcast on some "retro" channels here in Mexico and in other countries.

_______________

I'm sorry to hear that.  It's always a sad day when we lose people we care about.

Oh that's really sad! I used to watch "Chaves" and " Chapolin Colorado" (His TV series in Brazil) when I was young. The world lost a great comedian, for sure.