Didier
Writing a message with à cellphone. Hi ,this evening I have been writing this message with my cellphone , it's very practise to write it with à cellphone cos you can write everywhere ,at home ,at work ,etc , but when you use your computer , you write it faster cos you have a keyboard of course . Either one or another both it's really great. Thanks for any corrections Didier
1

Writing a message with à cellphone.

Hi, this evening I have been writing this message with my cellphone.  It's very practise easy to write it with a cellphone cos because you can write everywhere, at home, at work, etc.  But when you use your computer, you can write it faster (even though English speakers would use the word "faster" here, the correct words to use are "more quickly," as it describes a verb) cos because you have a keyboard, of course.
Either one or the another, both it's are really great.

Thanks for any corrections
Didier

1

Writing a message with cellphone.

Hi, this evening I have been writing this message with my cellphone. It's very good to practise with, because you can write anywhere - at home, at work etc. However, when you use your computer, you write it faster because you have a keyboard of course.
Either one or the other, both are really great.

Thanks for any corrections
Didier