Sil
Message to a friend Hello, thank you for asking me about my country, I’ll try to say a little about my country, because I am beginner English student, so I can’t put my ideas as I would like. I make many mistakes. I am sorry in advance and please feel free to correct me. It will be a favor. Brazil, it’s a big and controversial country, the weather is crazy and some states are really hot, while others are too cold. Sometimes it rains a lot, on the other hand lack rain in Northeast, but the Northeast beaches, how can I tell you? As close to paradise. And the South is gorgeous. I can't forget of the exuberant nature from Amazon, animals, football, samba, carnival. Besides, the amazing variety colors of the people, and beliefs and the faith. I live in the Southeast, this is a nice area to live. There are good hospitals, schools, universities and major companies. It’s a big business center, we also produce vegetables, fruits and there are wide plantation like sugarcane, soy, coffee, rice and others. Certainly, there are many problems here too, as in others countries or as around the world, we have many difficult issues to resolve like violence, corrupt politicians, well it's the same some people have much money, while others don't have anything. I hope that I am not boring you with this matter. Thank you.

Message to a friend

Hello, thank you for asking me about my country. I’ll try to say a little about my country, but because I am only a beginner in English, I can’t express my ideas as I would like to. I make many mistakes and am sorry in advance; please feel free to correct me. Brazil - it’s a big and controversial country. The weather is crazy and some states are really hot, while others are too cold. Sometimes it rains a lot, but on the other hand the Northeast lacks rain and beaches suffers from drought. How can I tell you? As close to paradise as we get is the South, which is gorgeous. I can't forget of the exuberant nature from, animals, football, samba, and carnivals of the Amazon Besides - as well as the amazing variety colors of ethnicities, beliefs and the faith. I live in the Southeast, this which is a nice area to live. There are good hospitals, schools, universities and major companies. It’s a big business center and we also produce vegetables, fruits, sugarcane, soy, coffee, rice and others. There are certainly many problems here too, as in other countries or as around the world. We have many difficult issues to resolve such as violence and corrupt politicians. Some people also have much a lot of money, while others don't have anything.
I hope that I am not boring you with this matter. Thank you.