Barbara
Hidalgo In some place of La Mancha, which name I don't want to recall, no so long ago lived there a man. You should know that this man when he was idle, in other words almost all the time, he liked to read Knights books, with so much fondness and dedication that shortly he forgot about all his other duties. Some of this books were so complicated to understand that this man used to spend all his nights awake trying to find a meaning to that paragraphs. However needless to say that this was an absurd mission, because not even if Aristoteles raises only to help him, would have found an explanation for that sentences. In short, this man immersed himself so much in his books, that finally he spent his time reading from sun to sun and from moon to moon. And that was how this man due to the little sleep and too much read, lost his mind and his brain becomes dries and full of those fantasies that he liked to read in his books. __________ This was an attemp to translate the first page of a book.
1

Hidalgo

In some place of Not so long ago, somewhere in La Mancha, which name in a place whose name I don't want to recall, no so long ago there lived there a man.
You should know that when this man when he was idle, in other words which was almost all the time, he liked to read Knights books about knights, with so much fondness and dedication that shortly he forgot about all his other duties.
Some of this these books were so complicated to understand that this man used to spend all his nights awake trying to find a meaning to that (the/those) paragraphs. However, needless to say, that this was an absurd mission, because not even if Aristoteles raises only to help him <em>(do you mean 'raise' as in raised from the dead? If so, you could say 'not even if Aristoteles had risen from his grave to help him')</em>, would he have found an explanation for that those sentences. <em>(or you could say 'would he have found meaning in those sentences.')</em>
In short, this man immersed himself so much in his books, that finally eventually he spent all his time reading from sun to sun and from moon to moon.
And that was how this man, due to the little lack of sleep and too much reading, lost his mind and his brain becomes dries became dry <em>(what do you mean by 'dries'?)</em> and full of those fantasies that he liked to read in his books.

__________
This was an attemp to translate the first page of a book. You are brave for trying this! Sometimes langage in books is very hard to translate because both the Spanish and English use a more formal tone and more complicated sentence structures- some things are very hard to translate!