Núria
Hi! I'm a new "ITALKI" Hi everyone!! I'm Núria from Barcelona, Spain. I'll talk about why I enter in this page. I need improve my poor english because in a few months I'm going to London and I don't practice English since I was at school and I always failed this assignature!! I can understand texts but I never talk in english and I hope to learn here.
1

Hi! I'm a new "ITALKI"

Hi everyone!! I'm Núria from Barcelona, Spain.
I'll tell you about the reason why I've joined Italki. I need to improve my poor english, because in a few months I'm going to London and I haven't practiced English, since I was at school and I always failed this subject(I am not sure, as I didn't understand what you meant under the word "assignature")!! I can understand texts,but I can't speak english and I hope to learn here.

1

Hi! I'm a new to "ITALKI"

I'll I'd like talk about to tell you why I enter in have joined this page. I need to improve my poor english because in a few months I'm going to London and I don't haven't practiced english since I was at school and I always failed this assignature subject !! I can understand texts but I never talk /converse / speak in english and I hope to learn here.

Saludos

Ciaran :)