samantaso
Please, correct if there any mistake in this piece of writing. Sometimes I have a fight inside me between my wild wish to see you and get you back in my life and remembering your phrase that I drove you crazy to some extent...To some extent, to some extent! So, when I'm repeating this words at least twice, I realise I don't want to see you. I don't think you could ever make me happy, maybe only "to some extent"...Because you're never sure of anything.
1

Please, correct if there any mistake in this piece of writing.

Sometimes I have a fight inside me between my wild wish to see you and get you back in my life and remembering your comment that I drove you crazy to some extent...To some extent, to some extent! So, when I'm repeating these words at least twice, I realise I don't want to see you. I don't think you could ever make me happy, maybe only "to some extent"...Because you're never sure of anything.

1

Please correct if there are any mistakes in this piece of writing.

I sometimes have a fight inside me. My will expects you to come back in my life. On the other hand, I remember your phrase that I make you crazy to some extent...to some extent, to some extent! However, when I repeat these words at least twice, I realise I don't want to see you. I don't think you could ever make me happy, maybe only "to some extent" because you're never sure of anything.

Thank for your corrections! I should be more attentive, I often write "this" instead of "these"when there is a need of using plural form.