adrianne3003
I´am fail.. ouch¡¡ Hi everybody around the world¡ Today was the last day for present my virtual exam, everything was in English, I´m tired, and recently I have had a lot of work.. but I want to aproach a better grade althought I write down basic concepts, there were not enought. but a I have an advantage, a bussiness owner is interested in my knowledge so that´s my oportunity to reward my notes and improve my expertisse. have a nice day¡
1

I failed.. ouch¡¡

Hi everybody around the world! 

Today was the last day to present my virtual exam, everything was in English, I´m tired, and I have recently have a lot of work.. but I want to obtain a better grade althought I only wrote some basic concepts, there was not enought.
but I have an advantage, a bussiness owner is interested in my knowledge so that´s my oportunity to reward my notes and improve my expertisse.

have a nice day¡

I´am fail.. ouch¡¡

Hi everybody around the world¡

Today was the last day too present my virtual exam and everything was in English. I´m tired, and recently I have had a lot of work but I want to get a better grade. Although I wrote down basic concepts, there were not enough. I have an advantage though. A bussiness owner is interested in my knowledge.That´s my oportunity to review(Do you mean review?) my notes and improve my expertise. 

have a nice day¡

I'm fail.. ouch¡!

Hi, everybody around the world!

Today was the last day to be present at my virtual exam. My test was in English. On these days, I'm getting tired because I have to do a lot of work. I want to approach a better grade so I write down basic concepts to revise them. However, that's not enough for me.
I have an advantage that my boss is interested in my knowledge.Therefore, I have chance to reward my notes and improve my expertise.

Have a nice day!

Hola,no entiendo exactamente lo que quieres decir en este párrafo. Puedes escribirlo en espanol. Entonces puedo corregirlo. saludos Ciaran