Shui
The influence of mobile phone on students As is showed in the picture,a student is using his phone to send a message while the teacher is giving a lecture.Which is the common phenomenon now,and the mobile phone plays an important tole in it. Mobile phone has many influences on student.On the one hand,it plays a good role in their life.It has many functions .Calling can build up the relationship with others,searching on the Internet can we get and download some resources about study,listening to music can we relax ourselves.Such advantages are too many to be listed here.However,on the other hand,it takes student attention away from lecture as like the picture shows.And student try to find the answer of question from the Internet instead of thinking.Last but no least,it reduces the communication with others around their real life. In my opinion,mobile phone not only has bad influences but also has good influences.We are supported to use it in the right way to maximize it's advantages.

The influence of mobile phone on students

As is showed in the picture,a student is using his phone to send a message while the teacher is giving a lecture.Which is the common phenomenon now,and the mobile phone plays an important tole in it.
Mobile phone has many influences on student.On the one hand,it plays a good role in their life.It has many functions .Calling can build up the relationship with others,searching on the Internet can we get and download some resources about study,listening to music can we relax ourselves.Such advantages are too many to be listed here.However,on the other hand,it takes student attention away from lecture as like the picture shows.And student try to find the answer of question from the Internet instead of thinking.Last but no least,it reduces the communication with others around their real life.
In my opinion,mobile phone not only has bad influences but also has good influences.We are supported to use it in the right way to maximize it's advantages.

The influence of mobile phone on students.

As is showed shown in the picture, a student is using his phone to send a message, while the teacher is giving a lecture.Which This is the a common phenomenon now,and the mobile phone plays an important role in it.
A mobile phone has many influences on a student.On the one hand,it plays a good role in their life.It has many functions .Calling can build up the relationship with others,searching on the Internet can we get and download some resources about for studying ,and listening to music so we can we relax ourselves.There are too many of these Such advantages are too many to be listed here.However,on the other hand,it takes a students attention away from lecture as like the picture shows.And the students try to find the answer of question from the Internet instead of thinking.Last but not least,it reduces the communication with others around in their real life.
In my opinion,mobile phones do not only has have bad influences but also has good influences.We are supposed supported to use it in the right way to maximize it's advantages.

Notes:
You can say a mobile phone has many influences on a student. Or Mobile phones can have many influences on the students. (Singular vs Plural). If you are talking about plural, the nouns in the sentence should be kept plural (most of the time).

:)

As is showed in the picture,a student is using his phone to send a message while the teacher is giving a lecture.Which is the common phenomenon now,and the mobile phone plays an important trole in it.
The mobile phone has many influences onmany students.On the one hand,it plays a good role in their life.It has many functions .Calling can build up the relationships with others. Searching on the Internet can we get andbe used to download some resources about their studies. Listening to music can we relax ourselves. Such  There are too many advantages are too many to be listed here. However,on the other hand, it takes students attention away from lectures, as like the picture shows.And(Don't use and at the beginning of a sentence) Students also try to find the answers of questions from the Internet instead of thinking.Last but not least,it reduces the communication with others around their real life.
In my opinion,mobile phones not only have a bad influences but also have good influences.We are supportedencouraged to use it in the right way to maximize it's advantages.

Very good!

As is showed shown in/you can see from the picture, a student is using his their <em>(singular gender-neutral pronoun 'their')</em> phone to send a message while the teacher is giving a lecture - a .Which is the common phenomenon nowadays, and the mobile phone figures prominently/plays an important role in it.
Mobile phone has many influences/effects on student. On the one hand, it plays a good role in their life because it has many useful functions. Calling can build up the relationships with others; searching on the Internet can we get find and download some many resources about for study; listening to music can we is relaxing ourselves. Such advantages/benefits are too many to be listed here. However, On the other hand <em>(other hand = however!)</em>, it takes distracts student attention away from lectures, just as like the picture photo/image shows. And Students try to find the answer to questions from the Internet instead of thinking. Last but not least, it reduces replaces the person-to-person/personal communication with others around their real life.
In my opinion, mobile phone not only has bad influences disadvantages but also has benefits good influences. has good and bad points/has both advantages and disadvantages. We are supported to use it in the right way should use it appropriately to maximize it's advantages.