mjehur
The advantages of learnig English It's frustrating that I have to spend a couple of years just trying to learn a language billions of people are born with. And once I get there I'll only be able to say that I know- one world's language, because my first language is small and unpopular. If only I were one of those people who are taking pride in their nationality treasures, but that's not the case. However, I'm glad that it isn't any harder language but English and occasionally I get weird pleasure in noticing my progress and having something to do while waiting for death.
1

The advantages of learnig English

It's frustrating that I have to spend a couple of years just trying to learn a language billions of people are born with. And once I get there I'll only be able to say that I know- one world's major language, because my first language is small and unpopular. If only I were one of those people who are taking take pride in their nationality treasures, but that's not the case. However, I'm glad that it there isn't any harder language harder but than English and occasionally I get weird pleasure in noticing my progress and having something to do while waiting for death.

Your English is very good!