Nancy
2014.11.29 Chinese people alive is very tired.I think that's true.A lot of people work all his life but can't afford to buy a set of ordinary commercial housing, for policy reasons.We don't have time to enjoy life, we only work work work, never stopped.Sometimes I think again, I wonder if I live to see the hope of China's house prices.

Chinese people's alive lives ( “life”的复数形式) is very tiring. I think that's true. A lot of people work all his their lives but can't afford to buy a set of (您只说说一个东西,不用“a set of",可以简单得用"a"还是“the”。”a set of“ 是 ”一套“ 的意思,比如说:"a set of knives," "a set of houses"。而且您说“housing”,这个词不需要冠词,如果你说“buy ordinary commercial housing“就可以。) ordinary commercial housing, for policy (您的意思是什么?收入政策?还是保险单?) reasons. We don't have time to enjoy life, we only work, work, work, and never stopped (“have”,"enjoy", "work", "stop" 用同样的时态). Sometimes I think again (“I think again"和“I wonder”,这两个意思这么相似,可以只用一个。) I wonder if I will live to see the hope (什么意思?好转?可能“improvement"更好的) of China's housing prices.