Irinne
Hi everyone! Hi everyone, my name is Irinne. I'm from Indonesia and currently living in Palembang. I joined italki because i want to learn English and also some other languages. I'm a student, majoring in accounting. I'm 19 years old. I have one sister, older sister. Her name is Ivone. She's 26 years old and she has already married and had a baby girl. My niece's name is Esay Zonderya. She's 2months old. I live with my parents. I don't have a boyfriend. My hobbies are watch movies, listen to music and cooking. Please let me know if i make a mistakes and correct it for me. Thankyou, everyone. xoxo

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone, My name is Irinne. I'm from Indonesia and currently living in Palembang. I joined italki to learn English and  some other languages. I'm a student, majoring in accounting. I'm 19 years old. I have one elder sister . Her name is Ivone. She's 26 years old and  is married and have a baby girl. My niece's name is Esay Zonderya. She's two months old. I live with my parents. I don't have a boyfriend. My hobbies are watching movies, listen to music and cooking.

Please let me know if i make a mistakes and correct it for me.
Thankyou, everyone. xoxo