Javener
A sense of achievement Today I feel a sense of achievement because I successfully solved a problem put forward by QC.The QC said there were some ISO drawing lost so that the pipelines couldn't connect to each other perfectly in accordance with the illustration printed on the picture,which lead to his failure in finding the pipeline on site.But finally,after I put all the 44 drawings in technological process order, it turned out that there is no picture lost but some wrong descriptions made by design engineer about how a certain pipe connect to the next one.F or example, picture 18106-09 should actually connect to 181060-10(21/33) while the description said it should connect to 18106-10(20/33), so the QC couldn't find where the pipe was and thought the pipe didn't match each other according to the drawings. After having a discussion with the design engineering ,this problem has been cleared. Who knows that I have spend the whole morning putting all the drawings in correct order and rectifying all the description mistakes! It is a big project. But I ultimately make it ! I feel good ! haha..
Well done ophelia , Its such a great feeling .