Winnie
No title It's raining again, people think too much on raining days. There is a movie of Chinese, with the name I can't remember now, it says that if you have a secret which you want to tell but afraid to speak , you can talk to the hole of a tree, when you done, you seal the hole with something, then your secret will be safe forever, and you get a relief then. I have a secret but don't want to tell, no fear, ashamed,or something, I just want to keep it in my deep heart, this is supposed to be the thing I should bear, I think. No one can help and I don't want help. Weakness is the last thing I would recomend, does someone feel sorry for you can make you happy a little, no, it would make it worse. No one can say he is the poorest person in the world, with so much suffering around. Life is the kind of thing that you cant take it seriously, but when you don't, it seems will be out of control.
2

No title

It's raining again. People think too much on rainy days. There is a Chinese movie, I can't remember the name now, that says that if you have a secret which you want to tell but you're afraid to, you can speak into the hole in a tree. When you're done, you seal the hole with something, then your secret will be safe forever, and you will feel relief.
I have a secret but I don't want to tell anyone. I'm not frightened or ashamed or anything, I just want to keep it deep in my heart. This is the thing I am supposed to bear, I think. No one can help me and I don't want help.
Weakness is the last thing I would recommend. If someone feels sorry for you you might think that would make you a little bit happier  but no, it would make you feel worse. No one can say he is the poorest person in the world, with so much suffering around. Life is the kind of thing that you can't take seriously, but when you don't, it seems like it will be out of control.

Hi! I've marked my changes with highlighting. Another English person might write it differently but I've done my best to get across the meaning I think you intended. I don't think I've done very well with the last sentence because I wasn't quite sure what you meant.

Hope this helps!

Gina