Irina
Beautiful nature. Our nature is wonderful. Have you ever seen sunset or sunrise? A lot of colors complement each other. Isn`t it beautiful? Our nature has many secrets and may be we will never know, what it hides. As for seasons, I want to say that every time of the year has its own beauty. The winter has a white color. Snow covers every things: roofs of houses, cars, trees. To me, it`s a magic time and I think all our dreams can become true. It`s my favourite season. In spring our nature is waking up. The air is clean and fresh and everybody feel freedom. Summer is the rest. The sun shine brightly, the clouds are sailing in blue sky, fruits in the trees are juicy and ripe. Autumn is time of rains. Our world is changing: everything is become yellow. We can see many lovely places in our world not only on the ground, but under water too. The depths of the oceans are keeping a lot of secrets. Finally, I want to say that we should take care of our lovely nature.
1

American English Corrections

Beautiful Nature

Nature is wonderful. Have you ever seen the sunset or the sunrise or "a beautiful sunset or sunrise"? A lot of colors complement each other. Isn't it beautiful? Nature has many secrets and maybe we will never know everything that it hides.

As for the seasons, I want to say that every time of the year has its own beauty. The winter is known for it's beautiful white color. Snow covers everything or "all things": roofs of houses, cars, trees. To me, it's a magical time and it makes me that think all our dreams can or "could" become true. It's my favorite Note the different spelling of "favorite" in American English. season. In spring, nature is just waking up. The air is clean and fresh and everybody feels free. Summer is the best. The sun shines brightly, the clouds are sailing in the blue sky and fruits in the trees are juicy and ripe. Autumn is the time of rain. The world is changing then: everything is becoming yellow.

We can see many lovely places in our world not only on the ground, but underwater too. The depths of the oceans are keeping a lot of secrets as well.

Finally, I want to say that we should take care of our lovely planet.

1

Beautiful nature.

Our nature is wonderful. Have you ever seen sunset or sunrise? A lot of colors complement each other. Isn`t it beautiful? Our nature has many secrets and may be we will never know, what it hides.
Nature is wonderful. Have you ever seen a beautiful sunset or sunrise? Isn't it beautiful how so many colors complement each other? Nature has many secrets and we will probably never know all that is hidden.
As for seasons, I want to say that every time of the year has its own beauty. Each season of the year has its own beauty. The winter has a white color. Winter often colors everything with white. Snow covers everything: roofs of houses, cars, trees. To me, it`s a magic time and I think all our dreams could can become true. It`s my favourite season. In spring our nature is waking up. The air is clean and fresh and everybody feels free freedom. Summer is the a time of rest. The sun shines brightly, the clouds are sailing in the blue sky and fruits in the trees are juicy and ripe. Autumn is the time of rain. Our world is changing then: everything is becoming yellow.

We can see many lovely places in our world, not only on the ground, but underwater too. The depths of the oceans are keeping a lot of secrets.

Finally, I want to say that we should take care of our lovely nature, the beautiful things and the not-so-beautiful things.

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)

Beautiful nature.

Our nature is wonderful. Have you ever seen sunset or sunrise? A lot of colors complement each other. Isn`t it beautiful? Our nature has many secrets and maybe we will never know what it hides.

As for seasons, I want to say that every time of the year has its own beauty. The winter has a white color. Snow covers everything: roofs of houses, cars, trees. For me, it`s a magic time and I think that all our dreams can become true. It`s my favourite season. In spring our nature is waking up. The air is clean and fresh and everybody feels freedom. Summer is the rest. The sun shines brightly, the clouds are sailing in blue sky, fruits in the trees are juicy and ripe. Autumn is time of rains. Our world is changing: everything becomes yellow.

We can see many lovely places in our world not only on the ground but under water too. The depths of the oceans are keeping a lot of secrets.

Finally, I want to say that we should take care of our lovely nature.

There is beauty in your words too. World is full with magic.