The event talking in English I participated the event that talk in English today. The teacher is the man who came from US. But, he seemed to be able to speak Japanese well. The participants were about 12 or 14 people. We talked about three themes. "Your recommendation place in autumn" "To keep warm in winter" "Your recommendation event in autumn" I was talking about underwear to keep warm. The latest underwear has functional and fashionable. But I said, " If you will use it for sports, I recommend to use which made by sports-items manufacturer." I was not able to talk well, but I have enjoyed this event.
1

The event talking in English

I participated at the event that talks in English today. The teacher is the man who came from the US, but . But he seemed to be able to speak Japanese well. The participants were about 12 or 14 people. We talked about three themes.
"Your recommendation place in autumn"
"To keep warm in winter"
"Your recommendation event in autumn"
I was talking about underwear to keep warm. The latest underwear is has functional and fashionable. But I said, " If you will use it for sports, I recommend to use ones which made by sports-items manufacturers."

I was not able to talk well, but I have enjoyed this event.

Hi Cory san! ありがとう :)
Hi again Ken-Matz san! すごい!