fanliy
Lectures or Discussions Resently we have had a heated debate over the role of lectures or discussions in the classroom. As we all know, different people have different opinions on the same problems. Some students are in favour of discussions. The reasons for this may be listed as follows. Fist of all, they believe that students can understand the knowledge more deeply within the classroom, where they can express their ideas freely. Furthermore, they will not feel boring and rigid. What'more, students try to explore their own methods, which will develop their abilities to analyze problems. On the contrary the others are strongly against it. And they think that talking in the class will waste the time or frequently disturb the lecture. However in their opinions, they prefer the lectures rather than discussions. So they believe that they will lean more by following the teacher steps in lectures. As far as I am concerned, lectures and discussions have their own advantages. I hold the view is that he most essential is the learner's attitude to study but the way of teaching
I agree with your last sentence!

Lectures or Discussions

Resently Recently we have had a heated debate over the role of lectures or discussions in the classroom. As we all know, different people have different opinions on the same problems.

Some students are in favour of discussions. The reasons for this may be listed as follows. Fist First of all, they believe that students can understand the knowledge more deeply within the classroom, where they can express their ideas freely. Furthermore, they will not feel boring bored and rigid. What's more, students try to explore their own methods,. which This will develop their abilities to analyze problems.

On the contrary, the others other students are strongly against it. And they They think that talking in the class will waste the time or frequently disturb the lecture. However in their opinions, they prefer the lectures rather than discussions. So they They believe that they will lean learn more by following the teacher's steps in lectures. So, they prefer lectures over discussions.

As far as I am concerned, lectures and discussions have their own advantages. I hold the view is that he the most essential thing is the learner's attitude to study studying, but not the way of teaching.