Jesus
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Nowadays, to get an important or public job, appearance is everything. We think that we cant get some jobs because of our image, or that we can get them just because our appearance. Is that true? Can be the ugly get jobs or do things that are usually for the pretty? On the one hand, we think there are too many jobs only for beauty people, in which people have to follow the fashion rules to be in. For example, think about your favorite actor… I bet he is pretty. When we see the television everybody is pretty. On the other hand, there are some exceptions. There are singers away from fashion rules that are succeeding just for what they do. Besides, we are starting to see “big size models” to make some noise in their world, showing us what is evident: not everyone is slim and pretty. To summarize, I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however the eyes of the society demands beauty.
2

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Nowadays, to get an important or public job, appearance is everything. We think that we can't get some jobs because of our image, or that we can get them just because of our appearance. Is that true? Can it be possible for the ugly to get jobs or doing things [this doesn't make sense] that are usually for the pretty? 

On the one hand, we think there are too many jobs only for beautiful people, in which people have to follow the fashion rules to be in. For example, think about your favorite actor… I bet he is pretty. When we see the watch television everybody is pretty.

On the other hand, there are some exceptions. There are singers away who ignore from fashion rules that are succeeding just for what they do. Besides, we are starting to see “big plus size models” to make some noise in their world, showing us what is evident: not everyone is slim and pretty.

To summarize, I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however the eyes of the society demands beauty.