Karie
This is a practice, all are welcome to post your own version of the story as well I am going to use Chinese to describe the picture below: 小文的脑中早晨六点就响了,他得起床了。他七点在家里吃早餐,吃完了以后去跑步。 他一边听音乐,一边跑步;但是天突然开始下雨了。他回家的时候电话响了,他刚快去接电话,但是他全身都湿掉了,地上也有水,而且他没有看到睡在地上的猫,因此他不小心踩到了,吓坏了猫。坐在地上的可怜的小文忠于接到电话了,但是已经太晚了,都没有人在电话里了。

Since ShawnZ had a 3 & 5 character version, I might as well add a seven one, just for fun :)

日破東山鬧鐘响,

七點咖啡後出門.

大雨淋頭家中回,

門前一隻落湯雞.

電話啷啷一步撲.

地濕輕功貓兒飛,

顯出西毒蛤蟆技,

手提無音一片靜.

Notes:

1.  落湯雞 into soup chicken, as wet as the chicken in the soup, Cantonese slang.

2.  輕功   light martial arts, the kind you see the practioneers flying over rooftops, over the tops of the grass etc.

3.  西毒 Poison of the West, a character in the popular martial arts story of the "Condor Heroes"

4. 蛤蟆技 the skill of the toad, referring to a toad-like stance fighting style of 西毒

This is a practice, all are welcome to post your own version of the story as well

I am going to use Chinese to describe the picture below:

小文的脑中早晨六点就响了,他得起床了。他七点在家里吃早餐,吃完了以后去跑步。 他一边听音乐,一边跑步;但是天突然开始下雨了。他回家的时候电话响了,他刚快去接电话,但是他全身都湿掉了,地上也有水,而且他没有看到睡在地上的猫,因此他不小心踩到了,吓坏了猫。坐在地上的可怜的小文忠于接到电话了,但是已经太晚了,都没有人在电话里了。

I strongly suggest that since you are learning Chinese, it would be better to provide an English version.  This way we can help you better to express your words and also to take out much guess work.  It is a great idea to use pictures to learn a language.

Since you have good corrections already, I just provide my version of the story as you had suggested :)

六点鈡起床, 七点吃早餐. 然后出去一下. [I won't say go jogging because it's bad to exercise just after having a meal.] 不过下雨了, 所以回家. 剛剛一進门, 電话就响了. 匆匆忙忙去接但因全身濕透了, 在匆忙之下, 不小心就滑倒了, 猫儿也被踢到連九條猫命几乎都沒有了. 当拿到手机, 人家都已经收线了.

another version. 

清晨日明媚

钟响睡梦醒;

餐而出晨练

恰逢途中雨;

归家而开门

电话彻响已;

奔而欲接之

雨滑难站立;

猫惊即跃起

听筒巧着地;

待其解听之

静而无人矣;

here is a kidding version, a entertainment

晨六点 (at 6 in the morning)
闹钟响 (clock alarmed)

日明媚 (sunshine outside)
睡梦醒 (wake up from the dream)

适餐后 (have a meal and rest)
出晨练 (outside and exercise)

天始雨 (begin to rain)
返家中 (go back home)

适家门 (right at the door)
电话响 (phone rings)

急欲接 (intent to take the phone in hurry)
雨滑地 (rain make floor slippy)

难站立 (hard to stand)
扑地倒 (fall over)

猫受扰 (cat scared)
奋而起 (jump)

电话机 (phone)
被其倒 (get down by the cat)

始接听 (phone in hand)
一片静 (all is silence)

Oh cool, I'm going to steal this when I can't think of anything to write about if you don't mind :P