Barbara
Blood The night begins between emotion and anxiety. My hart is producing a lot of adrenaline, all around me is accelerating and I need a transmitter to connect myself with my instincts. To night I want to feel the blood, pull out the hate of me, and let that my animal side take control of my mind. In ecstasy close to the sky, I can comprehend what normally I couldn't. I don't need love, I just want blood to quench my thirst completely. I don't care your name nor to know you better. I'm not the princess of anybody and I don't have the control of my life. This is not about feelings. This is just my animal side, in a moment when all this is over there will be no more thirst to quench.
Dec 7, 2014 8:03 PM

Blood

The night begins between emotion and anxiety. My heart is producing pounds with a lot of adrenaline, all everything around me is accelerating, and I need a transmitter to connect myself with my instincts. Tonight I want to feel the blood, pull out the hate out of me, and let that my animal side take control of my mind.
In ecstasy close to the sky, I can comprehend what normally I can't. I don't need love, I just want blood to quench my thirst completely.
I don't care to know your name nor to know you better. I'm not the anyone's princess of anybody and I don't have the control of my life.
This is not about feelings. This is just my animal side, in a moment, when all this is over there will be no more thirst to quench.

¡Me gusta! 

Blood

The night begins between emotion and anxiety. My heart is producing a lot of adrenaline, all around me is accelerating and I need a transmitter to connect myself with my instincts. Tonight I want to feel the blood, pull out the hate from within me, and let that my animal side take control of my mind.
In ecstasy close to the sky, I can comprehend what normally I couldn't. I don't need love, I just want blood to quench my thirst completely.
I don't care what your name is nor to know you better. I'm not the princess of anybody and I don't have the control of my life.
This is not about feelings. This is just my animal side, in a moment when all this is over, there will be no more thirst to quench.