Wonki Baek
Cover Letter Dear Sir / Madam, I am writing to apply for the work position at YOUR COMPANY as a Marketing Assistant. This is not a stated position however, I believe that I can play a proper role for for the fanatical Korean market. As you can see from my CV I am a former videographer and a filmmaker with three years of experience in the culture, art, sport and media sectors, and now studying in creative and culture industry at University of London. We, creative entrepreneurial students are encouraged to find an internship for a certain period by the university course, since I am authorised to work part-time. I think YOUR COMPANY is an ideal workplace for me. I was born and bred in Korea, which means I am a perfect Korean speaker. Not only this but also from my two years of police administration experience, I have great language skills for any kind of documents ranging from the traditional to the up-to-date. In addition, since I have worked as a producer I have been always a self-motivated person and my kind of perfectionism never miss any details out. Although I was not directly in the game industry, I believe that a combination of my creative career and game experiences as a user can be a help. I am strongly interested in joining your Korean country marketing scheme. If you are interested in my enthusiasm, please do not hesitate to allow me to have an opportunity for interview. Yours faithfully, Wonki Baek --------------------------------------------- This is an actual example of my cover letter. If there is a better expression, please add it for me. Thank you. :D
1

Cover Letter

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to apply for the work position at YOUR COMPANY as a Marketing Assistant. Even if this is not a stated position however, I believe that I can play a proper role for for the fanatical Korean market.

As you can see from my CV I am a former videographer and a filmmaker with three years of experience in the culture, art, sport and media sectors. and Now I'm currently studying in about the creative and culture industry at University of London. We, creative entrepreneurial students are encouraged to find an internship for a certain period by according to the university course. since I am also authorised to work part-time. I think YOUR COMPANY is an ideal workplace for me.

I was born and bred raised in Korea which means I am a perfect making me an ideal Korean speaker. Not only In addition to this, but also from my bring two years of police administration experience. I have great language skills for any kind of documents ranging from the traditional type to the up-to-date current, neo-modern. In addition, since I have also worked as a producer I and have always been a self-motivated person. and my kind of My personality pursues perfectionism and never misses out on any details. Although I was not directly involved in the game development industry, I believe that a the combination of my creative career and personal game experiences as a user can be a help contribute towards any skillsets needed in those related areas.

I am strongly interested in joining your Korean country marketing scheme for Korea. If you are interested in me, my enthusiasm or my abilities, please do not hesitate to allow me the honor to interview have an for the opportunity.

Yours faithfully,

Wonki Baek
---------------------------------------------
This is an actual example of my cover letter. If there is a better expression, please add it for me. Thank you. :D

Hi, thank you for the good point. I didn't know that. Initiatives would be better then. How about 'plan' instead? Does it sound less businessy? haha
I would replace "marketing scheme" with something like "marketing program" or "marketing initiatives". The word "scheme" usually has negative meanings associated with it. In a business setting "Scheme" could mean something that is illegal etc....