Adalberto Gonzalez
First week of holidays Well.. the end of my eight semester was really hard, and this semester was so difficult to me, i don't know why, but it was. The most difficult exam was digital telephony and microwave II. I was disappointed with my telephony score, I studied too hard and I fail it. Microwave II... when I finished, after two hours for oral exam, I was so tired but i got a good score. So.. now I am on holiday for two months and I propose to devote and improve my English, here, I need and advice, I know some English, I end my English course one year ago, but its complicated continue by myself, i mean i finished it and now i don't practice, i don't write, i don't read. I need some motivation but i don't know how to find it?

First week of holidays

Well.. the end of my eight semester was really hard, and this semester was so difficult for me, I don't know why, but it was.

The most difficult exam was Digital Telephony and Microwave II. I was disappointed with my Telephony score. I studied too hard but I failed.
After two hours of oral exam for Microwave II, I felt so tired but I got a good score.

So.. now I am on a two-month holiday and I propose to devote in studying and improving my English. Here, I need an advice. I know some English. I finished my English course a year ago, but it's complicated to continue by myself. I mean, I finished it and now I don't anymore practice, write, and read. I need some motivation but I don't know how to find it.

If you know language pretty well sometimes there's no need for motivation :) I mean, why don't you start doing your usual things in English? Just like that. Change your phone, PC interfaces, watch favorite shows in English, read books/articles about things you like in English, and, well, good thing is keeping a diary or maybe blog. It can be strange at first, but it's so cool! Think about your inner feelings when you will speak English, nothing can compare with that. Isn't it the best motivation you can get?