Tino
Step by step. Now, I'm trying to improve my english, but I have a little problem that despairs me! When I read a book or I see a film with subtitles I understand almost all words, and I understand that they are talking, but when I'm watching a tv or a film without subtitles it's very difficult for me keep/understand all the words and phrases but when I active the subtitles I can keep each word although I don't understand the meaning of some of they In this influence some things: The accent of issuers ( It's most difficult for me understand an American english speaker and Scottish), theme about they speaking, speed... But when I was in London, I understood they better than I thought, I understand better when I'm face to face with english speakers than when I see on tv or a film.

Step by step.

Now, I'm trying to improve my English, but I have a little problem that despairs me! When I read a book or I watch a film with subtitles I understand almost all of the words and I understand that they are talking, but when I'm watching a tv or a film without subtitles it's very difficult for me to keep up/understand all the words and phrases, but when I active the subtitles I can keep up with each word although I don't understand the meaning of some of them 
Some things influence this: The accent of the people ( It's most difficult for me to understand an American English speakers and Scottish), themes they are speaking about, speed...
But when I was in London, I understood them better than I thought, I understand better when I'm face to face with English speakers than when I see them on TV or in a film.

Step by step.

Now, I'm trying to improve my english, but I have a little problem that despairs me! When I read a book or I see a film with subtitles I understand almost all the words, and I understand that what they are talking about, but when I'm watching a tv or a film without subtitles it's very difficult for me to keep/understand all the words and phrases but when I activate the subtitles I can keep recognize each word although I don't understand the meaning of some of they them.
In this influence some things influence this: The accent of issuers speakers ( It's most difficult for me to understand an American English speaker and Scottish), theme they are speaking about they speaking, speed...
But when I was in London, I understood they them better than I thought, I understand better when I'm face to face with English speakers than when I see on tv or a film.