Seda
Let's Talk About the Weather Instead Who would have thought I would end up teaching English? Not me. Honestly, that wasn't my plan at all, but you never know where life will take you. My life has changed a lot in the past few years. Sometimes I cannot recognize this person I've turned into. Some may call this "growing up" but I feel the opposite, I feel I am becoming more and more immature everyday. One thing remains the same though; I am still as dark and depressed as I used to be, or maybe even more, even worse. I spend my days eating snacks and being miserable in bed. Every. Single. Day. At the weekend I go to work pretending to be sane and waste all my energy to teach English to a couple of people. When I get home, the same overwhelming routine starts again. I want to change this, I will try my best to become a productive, creative person. So, I'm back to writing journals on here again. It used to be my only hope. Writing was my only joy, now I've lost it too. I've lost all my interest in everything. *Sigh* I will try and write a little note here everyday, hopefully it will help me through this sick times. Peace & Love Seda
Dec 9, 2014 10:56 PM

Let's Talk About the Weather Instead

Who would have thought I would end up teaching English? Not me. Honestly, that wasn't my plan at all, but you never know where life will take you. My life has changed a lot in the past few years. Sometimes I cannot recognize this person I've turned into. Some may call this "growing up" but I feel that it's the opposite; I feel that I am becoming more and more immature everyday. One thing remains the same though; I am still as dark and depressed as I used to be, or maybe even more and even worse. I spend my days eating snacks and being miserable in bed. Every. Single. Day. At the weekend I go to work pretending to be sane and waste all my energy to teach English to a couple of people. When I get home the same overwhelming routine starts again. I want to change this. I will try my best to become a productive, creative person. So, I'm back to writing journals on here again. It used to be my only hope. Writing was my only joy, and now I've lost it too. I've lost all my interest in everything. *Sigh*

I will try and write a little note here everyday, hopefully it will help me through these sick times.

Peace & Love

Seda

~~~

Hi Seda! I'm sorry to hear about your depression, I hope it gets better for you D: Depression is like a big dark hole...

Anyways, nice to meet you c:

Your writings enlighten this site-- I guess depression is your best friend lol
Your professional experience will teach you a lot. It might get you in a depressing rut, but it's a precious experience nonetheless.
we almost the time be camouflaged by those bad feeling, but believe me if you do look to the bright side and be hopeful you gonna see the beauty in your life seda, i really ought you to be like the bee has beautiful vision and never be like the fly. i hope all the best .....;)
I don't know you Seda, but I do know depression, it's not a good place to be. What helped me through my last spell was the feedback I got from doing reviews of English exercises. I'm not sure I could teach English, but I can certainly contribute to people who are learning English. On my next trip, I am planning to go to Istanbul, I have already been asked to visit a class of students during an English lesson. Think positive. It's possible to make real friends online, they can provide genuine support. (I have had such support in the last 2 weeks)