Tom
Professional Teacher
How to say in Turkish? I'm trying to identify the patterns of this language to learn it, and I don't trust google translate. Can't wait to speak it :) This coffee is good It's my glass I give something to my friend You give something to a friend We give him some money He gives it to the teacher She gives it to her He must give it to her I will know tomorrow I can not do that You had a car Is your dish hot? People are nice Do you want to eat?
3

How to say in Turkish?

I'm trying to identify the patterns of this language to learn it, and I don't trust google translate. Can't wait to speak it :)

This coffee is good = Bu kahve güzel.
It's my glass = Bu benim bardağım. (My=Benim , Glass=Bardak)
I give something to my friend = Ben arkadaşıma birşey verdim.
You give something to a friend = Arkadaşına birşey verdin.
We give him some money = Biz ona biraz para verdik.
He gives it to the teacher =
She gives it to her
He must give it to her =Onu (It) ona (her) vermen gerek(must)
I will know tomorrow = Yarın bileceğim/tanıyacağım.
I can not do that = Ben bunu yapamam.
You had a car = Senin araban vardı.
Is your dish hot? = Sizin yemeğiniz sıcak mı ?
People are nice = İnsanlar iyidir.
Do you want to eat? = Yemek yemek istiyor musun ?

hello my dear one my name is Gladys i saw your profile today and i was impress this is my email adress ([email protected]) contact my email so we will know very well ok thanks yours Gladys.
So basically, translations are like that: Bu kahve güzel. Bu benim bardağım. Arkadaşıma bir şey verdim. Sen bir arkadaşa bir şey verdin. Ona biraz para verdik. Onu öğretmene verdi. O ona verdi. Ona vermeli. Yarın bileceğim. Bunu yapamam. Senin araban vardı. Yemeğin sıcak mı? İnsanlar iyi. Yemek yemek istiyor musun?
Merhaba ! For one or two of your sentences, there is a small, subtle difference between the past tense and 'aorist' tense (the habit tense). If it is past tense, then I gAve something to my friend would be as below - Ben arkadaşıma birşey verdim. If it is a regular thing, e.g. if you give something to them whenever you meet, then it would be the aorist and would be - (when we meet) ben arkadaşıma birşey veririm. This aorist tense is used mainly for habits, but is also used with the ability suffix (-(y)Abil) to say if you can/cannot do something (piyano çalabil-irim)!