David
A formal letter Dear Headmaster of the Italki high school, The purpose of this letter is to request permission to realize a course of “Computer drawing” at the high school. The idea is to teach new skills of drawing to the students of 7th grade. As requested this is the report concerning the elements needed to develop this course and the goals that we will achieve. Regarding the goals, by the time the students will have finished the course they will know how to face a real graphic design project. As I am sure you are concerned, we believe this have an extraordinary value to the future of those children. Nevertheless I am afraid that this new kind of education is far more expensive than the traditional one. I am well aware of this disadvantage and we have already made a list of the things we need. The huge part is of course related to the hardware, we will need at least one computer and one by student plus a software licenses. In conclusion, a big effort must be done in order to improve the reputation of the high school. We can not look the other way, technology is changing our students lifestyle and we must prepair them. Looking forward your answer, David.
Dec 10, 2014 8:51 PM
1

A formal letter

Dear Headmaster of the Italki high school,

The purpose of this letter is to request permission to realize a course of “Computer drawing” at the high school. The idea is to teach new skills and new ways of drawing to the students of the 7th grade. As requested this is the report concerning the elements needed to develop this course and the goals that we will achieve.

Regarding the goals, by the time the students will have finish the course (OR, on finishing the course the students will ...)they will know how to face a real graphic design project. As I am sure you are concerned, we believe this will have an extraordinary value to the future of those children.

Nevertheless I am afraid that this new kind of education is far more expensive than the traditional one. I am well aware of this disadvantage and we have already made a list of the things we need. The huge part is  the cost is of course is related to the hardware, we will need at least one computer per student plus a software license.

In conclusion, a big effort is needed in order to improve the reputation of the high school. We can not look the other way, technology is changing our students lifestyles and we must prepare them.

Looking forward your answer,
David.

Well written David, sorry I have not had time to log into Italki recently, hence the delay in correcting your entry.

Kind regards

1

A Formal Letter

The purpose of this letter is to request permission to realize a course aboutofcomputer drawing” at the high school. The idea is to teach new skills of drawing to the students of the 7th grade. As requested, this is the report concerning the elements needed to develop this course and the goals that we will achieve.

Regarding the goals, by the time the students will have finished the course they will know how to face a real graphic design project. As I am sure you are concerned, we believe this will have an extraordinary value to the future of those children.

Nevertheless, I am afraid that this new kind of education is far more expensive than the traditional one. I am well aware of this disadvantage and we have already made a list of the things we need. The huge part is of course related to the hardware., We will need at least one computer perand one by student plus thea software licenses.

In conclusion, a big effort must be made done in order to improve the reputation of the high school. We can not look the other way, because technology is changing our students' lifestyles and we must prepare prepair them.

Looking forward your answer,
David.

A Formal Letter

Dear Headmaster of the Italki High School,

The purpose of this letter is to request permission to realize create, develop and instruct a course of “Computer Drawing” course at the high school. The idea is to teach new drawing skills of drawing to the 7th grade students of 7th grade.* As requested, this attached is the report concerning/identifying the elements needed to develop this course and the goals that we will achieve.

Regarding the goals, by the time the students will have finished the course they will know how to face/confront a real graphic design project. As I am sure you are concerned will agree, we believe this will have/add an extraordinary value to the future of those children.

Nevertheless I am afraid that this new kind of education is far more expensive than the traditional one. I am well aware of this disadvantage and we have already made a list of the things we need. The huge greater part is of the cost of this course is related to/comprised of the hardware- we will need at least one computer and one by per student plus a software licenses.

In conclusion, a big/large effort must be done made in order to improve the reputation of the high school. We cannot look the other way, as technology is changing our students lifestyle and we must prepare them.

Looking forward to your answer response,
David.

*High school is grades 9-12

Good job, David!

David, I was going to send you a message but you have to follow me before I can do that.