Joelma
Introducion myself Hi,my first name is Joelma (my name spell: jei-ou-ell-ei) my middle name is Dias (my middle name spell : di-ai-ei-és).I’m from Brazil live in Campo Grande Mato grosso Do Sul. I am student in high school. My favorite food is milk shake and cheeseburger. I like listen music gender rock,J-pop(Japanese pop),K-pop(Korean pop) and Rock .I like watch animes and doramas ( Korean novel).My favorite object is computer.
Dec 11, 2014 2:25 AM

Introducion myself

Hi, my first name is Joelma (my name is spelled: jei-ou-ell-ei) and my middle name is Dias (my middle name is spelled: di-ai-ei-és).I’m from Brazil and I live in Campo Grande - Mato grosso Do Sul. I am student in high school. My favorite foods are milk shake and cheeseburger. I like listening to gender rock, J-pop(Japanese pop), K-pop(Korean pop) and Rock. I like watching animes and doramas ( Korean novel).My favorite object is computer.

Introducion myself

Hi,my first name is Joelma (my name is pronounced: jei-ou-ell-ei in portuguese) my middle name is Dias (my middle name is pronounced: di-ai-ei-és).I’m from Brazil and I live in Campo Grande Mato grosso Do Sul. I am a student in high school. My favorite foods are milk shakes and cheeseburgers. I like to listen to music genres like rock,J-pop(Japanese pop),K-pop(Korean pop) and Rock .I like to watch animes and doramas ( Korean novels).My favorite object is a computer.

Introducion myself

Hi,my first name is Joelma (my name spells: jei-ou-ell-ei) my middle name is Dias (my middle name spells : di-ai-ei-és).I’m from Brazil I live in Campo Grande Mato grosso Do Sul. I am a student in high school. My favorite foods are milk shake and cheeseburger. I like to listen to music gender rock,J-pop(Japanese pop),K-pop(Korean pop) and Rock .I like to watch animes and doramas ( Korean novel).My favorite object is my computer.

you are cute