Gina
New Year's Plans New year will be coming soon, but I don't have any plan to go somewhere or whom should I go with. My mom invites me to celebrate New Year Eve at home, but I prefer to go to The 7th Annual Denpasar Festival though I'll go there alone, hahaha. I think I will enjoy it, because that will be my first time to go there, see art festivals and parades, Balinese dances, fruit carving, exhibitions (photo exhibition, homemade textiles, etc) and do food tasting along the main road. I already get the schedule, and it will be held on December 28 to 31, 2014. Yeah, my journal is ready to fill in. Also, I've made an itinerary for 3 days after Christmas and Kuningan Day (a holy ceremony that celebrate with Hindu people in Bali) to some famous places. I'm sooooooooooooo EXCITED! Wish on that day wouldn't be rain a lot. What's your plan to face 2015? :))
Dec 11, 2014 7:10 AM
1

New Year's Plans

New year will be coming soon, but I don't have any plan to go somewhere or whom should I go with. My mom invites me to celebrate New Year Eve at home, but I prefer to go to The 7th Annual Denpasar Festival though I'll go there alone, hahaha. I think I will enjoy it, because that will be my first time to go there, see art festivals and parades, Balinese dances, fruit carving, exhibitions (photo exhibition, homemade textiles, etc) and do food tasting along the main road. I already get the schedule, and it will be held on December 28 to 31, 2014.

Yeah, my journal is ready to fill in. Also, I've made an itinerary for 3 days after Christmas and Kuningan Day (a holy ceremony that celebrate with Hindu people in Bali) to some famous places. I'm sooooooooooooo EXCITED! Wish on that day wouldn't be rain a lot.

What's your plan to face 2015? :))

New Year's will be here soon but I don't yet have any plans. My mom invited me to celebrate New Year's Eve at home, but I prefer to attend The 7th Annual Denpasar Festival, even if I go alone. I think I will enjoy the art festivals, parades, Balinese dancing, fruit carving, many exhibitions such as for photos and homemade textiles, and tasting food along the main road. I already have the schedule; it will held December 28 to 31 this year.

I've made an itinerary for Kuningan Day, a holy ceremony celebrated by Hindu people in Bali. I plan to visit some famous places and I'm soooooo excited! I hope it doesn't rain.

What are your plans for New Year's?

1

New Year's Plans

New year will be coming soon, but I don't have any plans to go someanywhere nor for whom I should I go with. My mom invited me to celebrate New Year Eve at home, but I prefer to go to The 7th Annual Denpasar Festival, though I'll go there alone, hahaha. I think I will enjoy it, because that will be my first time to go/going there, seeing the art festivals and parades, Balinese dances, fruit carving, exhibitions (photo exhibition, homemade textiles, etc) and do take part in food tasting along the main road on the way there. I already get received the schedule, and it will be held on from December 28 to 31, 2014.

Yeah, my journal is ready to for filling <em>(the gerund form -ing is more often used than the infinitive to+verb)</em> in. Also, I've made an itinerary for 3 days after Christmas and for Kuningan Day (a holy ceremony that is celebrated by with Hindu people in Bali), to see some famous places. I'm sooooooooooooo EXCITED! Wish Hope on that day doesn't wouldn't be rain a lot.

What's your plan to face for facing 2015? :))

Hello. How are you ? I teach English in a college, and you ? I can help you to improve your English speaking. It is free I just want to know people and the cultures, such as : interesting places, habit, food, festivals etc Please add me on Skype = aliagil1