tatiana
11/12/14 Once upon a time there was a big castle on the island in the river. A beautiful princess lived in that castle. She had a very, very old father. He had a long gray beard and a bald head. He knew that he was going to die soon and he wanted to find a husband for his daughter. He had a friend - The Eagle. The father asked him to look for a husband anywhere. The Eagle had had much time before he found a young handsome prince, riding on a white horse along a road. He returned to the castle and told the father about it. The father asked him to take a servant with carriage and to bring back that prince into his castle. An evil witch was watching over it when she flew on her broom. She decided to stop that meeting. She took out her treasure chest from under her bed. She decided to give it to somebody who could help her to kill the prince. She went to a dragon and said to him that if he killed the prince she would take all her treasure.The dragon liked the treasure very much, but he was afraid of the prince,because he had a big long sword.

Once upon a time there was a big castle on an island in the middle of a river. A beautiful princess lived in that castle. She had a very old father. He had a long gray beard and a bald head. He knew that he was going to die soon and he wanted to find a husband for his daughter. He had a friend - The Eagle. The father asked the eagle to look for a husband for his daughter. The Eagle required much time before he found a young handsome prince, who was riding on a white horse along a road. He returned to the castle and told the father about the prince. The father asked him to take a servant with carriage and to bring back that prince into his castle. However, an evil witch was watching over it while she was flying on her broom. She decided to stop that meeting! She took out her treasure chest from under her bed. She decided to give it to somebody who could help her to kill the prince. She went to a dragon and said to him that if he killed the prince she give him all of her treasure.The dragon liked the treasure very much, but he was afraid of the prince, because he had a powerful sword (and an unbreakable shield) :).

11/12/14

Once upon a time there was a big castle on the island in the middle of the river. A beautiful princess lived in that castle. She had a very, very old father. He had a long gray beard and a bald head. He knew that he was going to die soon and he wanted to find a husband for his daughter. He had a friend - The Eagle. The father asked him to look for a husband everywhere. In took a long time for the Eagle to find a young handsome prince, (занятая не нужна) riding on a white horse along a road. He returned to the castle and told the father about it. The father asked him to take a servant with carriage and to bring back that prince into his castle. An evil witch was watching over it when she flew on her broom. She decided to ruin this plan. She took out her treasure chest from under her bed. She decided to give it to somebody who could help her to kill the prince. She went to a dragon and said to him that if he kills the prince he will get all her treasure.The dragon liked the treasure very much, but he was afraid of the prince, because he had a big long sword.

11/12/14

Once upon a time there was a big castle on the island near the river. A beautiful princess lived in that castle. Her father was getting very old. He had a long gray beard and a bald head. He knew that he was going to die soon and he wanted to find a husband for his daughter. He had a friend - The Eagle. The father asked him to look for a husband everywhere. It took a long time to find a young handsome prince riding a white horse along a road. He returned to the castle and told the father about it. The father told  him to take a servant and a carriage with him and to bring the prince into his castle. An evil witch was watching all this when she flew over on her broom. She decided to break this plan. She took out her treasure chest from under her bed. She decided to give it to somebody who could help her to kill the prince. She went to a dragon and said to him that if he kills the prince she gives him all her treasure.The dragon liked her treasure very much but he was afraid of the prince because he had a long big sword.