美语鹭宝宝
TIT AND TAT TIT AND TAT Written by Lulu There once lived a little boy, who really wanted to do something, or to earn some bread and butter for him too, he also worked very hard to earn what he really wanted. One day he earned some bread and butter for helping a little girl find her own crown, and she kindly gave her bread and butter to him, when he had already finished with the bread, he was just going to eat the butter, but he then found a dog not quiet far away, he also looked hungry, so he called the dog over, and immediately cut the butter into two pieces, and ready to do something really rude, when the dog was just going to eat it, the boy immediately hit the dog really hard on the nose, the dog immediately ran away, then the boy laughed really hard, a man saw what the wicked boy had done, and wanted to play a trick on the boy. He hold a sixpence between his thumb and index, said, “Hay, little boy, would you like this?” “Yes please sir.” He kindly walked over to get the sixpence, but the man immediately threw a can at the boy’s nose, it hurt him a lot, this should all tell children a lesson.
Dec 14, 2014 8:48 AM
1

TIT FOR TAT
Written by Lulu

Once upon a time little boy lived there, who really want to do something and earn some food for him too. He worked hard for that. One day he helped a little girl to find her hairband and she happily gave him some food. He was almost finished eating, he saw a hungry dog nearby him. A wicked smile came into his face.

Now he called the dog and gave some food to the dog, when the dog just going to eat it, suddenly the boy hit the dog's nose.

A gentleman saw what the wicked boy had done and he think to teach a lesson to him. He hold a sixpence between his thumb and index called him “Hay, little boy, would you like this?” “Yes please sir.” He kindly walked over to get the sixpence, but the man immediately threw a can at the boy’s nose, it hurt him a lot.
He cried and asked him why you did it to me? Then the gentleman smiled and said "tit for tat".

Now the boy realised that is the same thing what you did to the dog.

This is a lesson for all.

TIT AND for TAT

TIT AND TAT
Written by Lulu
There once lived a little boy, who really wanted to do something, or and to earn some bread and butter <em>(bread and butter is just a symbol for food - like rice)</em> for himself too, he also worked very hard to earn what he really wanted. needed
One day he earned some bread and butter for helping a little girl find her own crown <em>(no little girl has a crown, but a princess has)</em>, and she kindly gave her bread and butter to him, when he had already finished with the bread <em>(you eat the bread and butter together, you don't eat the butter by itself, it is just fat, or oil)</em>, he was just going to eat the butter(???), but he then found a dog not quiet too/very far away/nearby, he which also looked hungry, so he called the dog over, and immediately cut the butter into two pieces, and ready started to do something really rude - when the dog was just going to eat it, the boy immediately hit the dog really hard on the nose, and the dog immediately ran away. Then the boy laughed really hard, but a man saw what the wicked boy had done, and wanted to play a trick on the boy.
He held a sixpence <em>(do you know what a sixpence is?  like a tongban!)</em> between his thumb and index finger, said, “Hey, little boy, would you like this?” “Yes please sir.” He kindly slowly walked over to get the sixpence, but the man immediately threw a can at the boy’s nose, it hurt him a lot. This should teach all tell children a lesson.  What lesson is that?