Chusa
A huge patient Almost every day I speak with English native speakers. That's helping me to understand better their pronunciation and to learn new vocabulary and expressions. Otherwise, I like knowing new people all over the world, it's very nice and fun. The only problem I have is with people from Singapore, for example. It's fairly difficut for me to understand them, and I'm saying all the time "sorry", "what", "repeat, please". Some of them look at me like if I was stupid, hahaha. They must understand that my level in too basic for the moment and they must have a huge patient with me. Thank you to all of them for their help.

A huge patient lot of patience

Almost every day I speak with English native speakers. That's helping me to understand better their pronunciation and to learn new vocabulary and expressions. Otherwise, I like knowing getting to know new people all over the world, it's very nice and fun. The only problem I have is with people from Singapore, for example. It's fairly difficut for me to understand them, and I'm saying all the time "sorry", "what", "repeat, please". Some of them look at me like if I was stupid, hahaha. They must understand that my level in is too basic for the moment and they must have a huge be very patient with me. Thank you to all of them for their help.