Priscila
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? This phrase was taken from the best animation movie ever made called Pocahontas. It turned out that now I know why I watched that movie so many times when I was a kid, it’s because of the fascination of culture and knowledge that grow up after you put yourself into an unusual and unknown situation, which means when you keep in touch with someone who is not from your same country and not from the same culture of yours. The most fascinating scene of the movie for me is when Pocahontas and John Smith see each other for the first time and you can feel what they are feeling, you know, they are threatened and curious and fascinated to each other and all of this surrounded by stressfulness. Well, I’m not here to give any splot of the movie but if you haven’t watched it yet, you should and after that, add this movie to your list of tastes. I’ve been thoughtful and wondering how many relationships of love were created at that time in this same case of Pocahontas and John Smith? If you think about it, we are all sons and daughters of a forbidden love between cases like that couple. Moreover, from that decade forward, I emphatize that this case is not an exception but one where it’s been much more common and what do I think? It sounds lovely because how many things could you learn with someone else who is not grown up with the same values, principles and mindset of yours? Secondly, I guess it is an extra ingredient for a little bit more of motivation and work hard to learn a language, don’t you think so? However, I’d also add some commas or even end points. First of all, thinking about it is leading myself to two quite different paths, weather I like it or not, which are: Stay in your home town or get away. Of course, I’m just fancing that, it has never happened to me before and I’m glad for this because I wouldn’t know what to do but I do know what Pocahontas did, anyhow, she chose to stay because she was needed in her land, in her village, in her family. To sum up, the World is all what it is like because of those relationships between two different people in all ways you could fancy and being a bit physicologic here, World is mess up and broken by many ways and all of good stuff taken apart, but afterward, we are still the sons and daughters of a hopeless relationship which was surrounded by war, blood and love and I guess that is why we don’t want to pass away even when the life take us down because we still want to see what's around the riverbend
Dec 14, 2014 11:30 PM

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?

This phrase was taken from the best animation movie ever made called Pocahontas. It turned out that As it turns out, now I know why I watched that movie so many times when I was a kid, it’s it was because of the fascination of culture and knowledge that grow up grows after you put yourself into an unusual and unknown situation, which means when you when you keep in touch with someone who is not from your same country and not from the same culture of as yours. The most fascinating scene of the movie for me is when Pocahontas and John Smith see each other for the first time and you can feel what they are feeling, you know, they are threatened and curious and fascinated to by each other and all of this is surrounded by stress.
Well, I’m not here to give any away the plot of the movie but if you haven’t watched it yet, you should and after that, add this movie it to your list of tastes. I’ve been thoughtful and was wondering how many relationships of love were created at that time in this the same case of way as Pocahontas and John Smith? If you think about it, we are all sons and daughters of a forbidden love between in cases like that couple.
Moreover, from that decade forward, I think that this case is not an exception but one that was much more commonIt sounds lovely because how many things could you learn with from someone else who is has not grown up with the same values, principles and mindset of as yours? Secondly, I guess it is an extra ingredient for a little bit more of motivation and to work hard to learn a language, don’t you think so?
However, I’d also like to add some commas or even end points. First of all, thinking about it is leading myself me to down two quite different paths, whether I like it or not, which are: Stay in your home town or get away. Of course, I’m just facing it, it has never happened to me before, but I’m glad for this because, although I wouldn’t know what to do, but I do know what Pocahontas did. , anyhow, She chose to stay because she was needed in her land, in her village, in her family.
To sum up, the World is all what it is like because of those relationships between two different people in all the ways you could fancy, and being a bit psychological here, the World is messed up and broken by in many ways, and with all the good stuff taken apart, but afterwards, we are still the sons and daughters of a hopeless relationship which was surrounded by war, blood and love, and I guess that is why we don’t want to pass away even when the life take brings us down, because we still want to see what's around the riverbend

.... Talvez você tem razão ;)
I kinda like Colors of the Wind. Actually, it's my favourite song in that movie. U are a little boy yet Mario. Accept it.
Hahahahaha I used to watch this movie when I was a little boy. I liked the raccoon (I forgot his name!!!!!!!) "If I never knew you / I'd have lived my whole life through / Lost forever / If I never knew you" Pretty song from the movie! :)
Hi guys! I'm sorry for this large text. I had watched Pocahontas when I wrote and for that, I was a kind of excited about it. Beyond the corrections of my mistakes, I'm asking you guys to let me know why all of the corrections were made and put a synonym to any word or even a phrasal verbs. Sometimes I forget to use phrasal verbs or idioms or even synonyms! I hope you like it! Thank u, anyway.