Makedonka
my best friends I know him for more than 18 years and my sister my whole life .His name is Kole and he is my sister husband since 2006.He ,my sister and I ,we are function as a best trio ever.We are all different not only in our constitution,professional development but also our personality differs from very shy to very talkative .My sister is very talkative not only with the people she knows but also she is open to new friendships with everyone and in contrast my brother in law he is shy and he will hardly spell a word if it is not connected with his job.He is not shy with people he knows and he is so friendly when you meet him .Kole is working as a IT and he is well know in that field and he have working in this field since 2005.My sister is working as a consultant in food agency and she is in that field since 2008.We are very busy often but still we manage to have quality time together,we are helping and supporting each other and we spend all our holidays and vacations together.I am grateful to have them in my life and I cannot imagine my day without saying them hello it is like starter for my happy day. I love them both.
Dec 15, 2014 11:42 AM

my best friend

I  have known him for more than 18 years and my sister my whole life (? not clear).His name is Kole and he is my sister's  husband since 2006.He ,my sister and I ,we function as the  best trio ever.We are all different not only in our constitution,professional development but also our personality differs from very shy to very talkative .My sister is very talkative not only with the people she knows but also she is open to new friendships with everyone and in contrast my brother in law is shy and he will hardly say a word if it is not connected with his job.He is not shy with people he knows and he is so friendly when you meet him .Kole is working as a IT and he is well known in that field and he has been working in this field since 2005.My sister is working as a consultant in food agency and she  has been in that field since 2008.We are very busy often but still we manage to have quality time together,we a help  and  support each other and we spend all our holidays and vacations together.I am grateful to have them in my life and I cannot imagine my day without saying  hello to them, it is like a start  for my happy day. I love them both.