Daniel
My first day on Italki Well due to my needs of getting a better job in my country (Colombia) I'm looking people for exchanging my native language knoledge for some english language help. I want to work in a call center and there they demand to be on a 90 percent of english speaking fluency, wich I don't have yet, maybe cause I get too nervous when Im talking. I hope some of you that read this can help me with my english and if you're interested in learning spanish I'm at your service.
Dec 15, 2014 6:57 PM

My First Day on Italki

Well, due to my needs of getting a better job in my country (Colombia), I'm looking for people for to exchanging my native language with in return  knoledge for some English language help. I want to work in a call center and there they demand to be on a 90 percent of English speaking fluency, which I don't have yet, maybe cause I get too nervous when I'm talking. I hope some of you that read this can help me with my English and if you're interested in learning Spanish, I'm at your service!

My first day on Italki

Well due to my needs of getting a better job in my country (Colombia) I'm looking for people for to exchange ing my native language knowledge for some english language help. I want to work in a call center and there they demand that you are to be on a 90 percent fluent in English of english speaking fluency, which I don't have yet, maybe because I get too nervous when I'm talking. I hope some of you that read this can help me with my english and if you're interested in learning spanish I'm at your service.