Women who don't Respect Themselves Last week, American- Dominican singer Romeo Santos played a concert in Cali. During his performance, he invited a fan to join him on the stage. When she jumped up the stage, he started to touch and kiss her, then he pretended to have sex with her in front of all the assistants as if they were dogs. There was even a bed on the stage and they both went to the bed and covered themselves with a blanket. The scene was recorded, and by watching the video one arrives at the conclusion that the girl was very happy. The video went viral on social networks, and the name of the girl was published. She stated that what she did was according to the lyrics of the song he was singing at that time and that it is something common during a performance. She added that she's proud about what she did. After watching this, one wonders how this girl could demand respect from men later on if she allowed a man to touch and kiss her in front of thousands of people, and did to her what a dog does to a female dog when it comes to reproducing. If I had a sister or female cousin who did that I would be very embarrased about her. http://www.laprensagrafica.com/2014/12/14/romeo-santos-se-paso-de-la-mano-con-una-fan-en-el-escenario
Dec 15, 2014 7:19 PM
1

Women who don't Respect Themselves

Last week, American- Dominican singer Romeo Santos played a concert in Cali. During his performance, he invited a fan to join him on the stage. When she jumped up onto the stage, he started to touch and kiss her, then he pretended to have sex with her in front of all the assistants as if they were dogs. There was even a bed on the stage and they both went to the bed and covered themselves with a blanket. (OR, got under the covers)
The scene was recorded, and by watching the video one arrives at the conclusion that the girl was very happy. The video went viral on social networks, and the name of the girl was published. She stated that what she did was according to the lyrics of the song he was singing at that time and that it is something common during a performance. She added that she's proud about what she did. After watching this, one wonders how this girl could demand respect from men later on if she allowed a man to touch and kiss her in front of thousands of people, and did to her what a dog does to a female dog when it comes to reproducing. If I had a sister or female cousin who did that I would be very embarrased about her.

http://www.laprensagrafica.com/2014/12/14/romeo-santos-se-paso-de-la-mano-con-una-fan-en-el-escenario

Very easy to correct as perfectly well written.

1

Women who don't Respect Themselves

Last week, American-Dominican singer Romeo Santos played a concert in Cali. During his performance, he invited a fan to join him on the stage. When she jumped up the stage, he started to touch and kiss her, then he pretended to have sex with her in front of all the assistants as if they he and she were dogs. (you are not referring to the assistants but to the man and the woman) There was even a bed on the stage and they both went to the bed and covered themselves with a blanket.
The scene was recorded, and by watching the video one arrives at the conclusion that the girl was very happy. The video went viral on social networks, and the name of the girl was published. She stated that what she did was according to the lyrics of the song he was singing at that time and that it is something common during a performance. She added that she's proud about what she did. After watching this, one wonders how this girl could demand respect from men later on if she allowed a man to touch and kiss her in front of thousands of people and did do to her what a dog does to a female dog when it comes to reproducing. If I had a sister or female cousin who did that I would be very embarrased about her.   (...allowed a man to touch and kiss ... and do to her ...)

Not any different from yours. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/03/10/washing-instructions-from-an-indonesian-shirtmaker-get-a-woman-to-clean-this/
Ok, so you come from a country where this sort of thing still happens on a regular basis. I get it now. http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/article/women%E2%80%99s-rights-colombia-acid-attacks-rise
So women are still the gatekeepers of family honour in your country? What of the men? Why don't you deplore the singer for his planned entertainment that night? Everyone is deserving of basic respect, irrespective of choice of attire, irrespective of virginity and of harmless public conduct like the one illustrated above. There are very modestly dressed, pious, underaged women around the world who are molested and even raped on a regular basis by men who are both single and married. I think it's time for men to drop the double standards and set the bar higher as to what counts as respectable conduct from their end. FFS, even Jesus was able to treat Mary Magdalene with respect and compassion.